We are the leading local & world news service on Connected TVs. We are already preloaded on 37% of TVs shipped in the US and are consistently the top-rated news service on platforms such as Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV and Android TV. Google selected us as the “Best TV Experience” for the 2017 Google Play Awards together with Netflix and RedBull TV.
This is a unique opportunity to become a core team member of a rapid growing and lean startup changing the TV News landscape. If you're hungry to learn new technologies, are comfortable with uncertainty (e.g. don't need someone prescribing how to do things), and want to work with a small team on BIG projects; we should talk.
• Architect and develop a scalable infrastructure to deliver personalized video news
• Tackle complex problems and clearly identify tradeoffs between various approaches and techniques
• Work and collaborate within a small team
• Learn new technologies and leverage new tools to ensure we stay on the cutting edge of tech.
• BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related field with 2 years of relevant experience
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design
• Experience deploying applications on AWS or similar cloud infrastructure.
• Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
• Experience developing REST-based API
• Plus: Experience coding on the front-end (HTML/CSS or Native)
Python, Android, MongoDB, Node.js, iOS Development, Amazon Web Services, Full Stack Development
$80K – $140K and higher (DOE)
0.25% – 2.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823