We’re a mission driven, early stage tech company looking for a full-stack engineer to add to the firepower on the engineering team. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys rolling their sleeves up and getting shit done as much as having a seat at the table in making decisions that impact the long term direction of the company.
We are changing the way pet owners manage and budget for animal healthcare. The legacy $31B veterinary industry is buckling under archaic distribution and service models. Getting care for a pet is a painful and expensive experience. Through user-centric model we’re making pet care delightful (who wants to spend hours in the veterinary clinic for a simple checkup, right?!). Starting with easy and beautiful online engagement, to in-home wellness care, and some other exciting products still to come, we're enabling pet care without the headache.
A founding team of passionate pet owners and tech millennials are bringing the simplicity of in-home care & telemedicine and the surety of better and more comprehensive pet insurance to the pet care industry.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Experience developing and deploying frontend and backend
- Ability to see the big picture and to make technical decisions balancing product speed-to-market with long term scalability and technical design priorities
- Interested in many different types of programming (backend, mobile, data science, etc.).
- Desire and commitment to building products that deliver fantastic user and customer experiences
- Takes pride in doing things the right way, while balancing product speed-to-market with long term scalability and technical design priorities.
- Enjoys architecture / design discussions.
- Must be curious and willing to test the boundaries of your comfort zone
Node.js, Computer Science, Full Stack Development, React.js, React Native
$80K – $130K and higher (DOE)
0.25% – 1.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823