We’re on a mission to understand and structure the world’s medical data, starting by making sense of the terabytes of clinician notes contained within the electronic health records of the world’s largest health systems. We are funded by Google Ventures and 8VC as well as founders and early team members of top startups including AirBnB, Google, and athenahealth.
We’re seeking exceptional engineers to join our team, builders who love to take ownership and get excited about the prospect of building applications and features end-to-end.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will:
- Build services from scratch, as well as develop existing applications.
- Collaborate with the design team to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Guide the team in making intelligent technical tradeoffs
- Work with our ML, Data, and Infrastructure teams to build features and ship experiments
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews
We’re looking for teammates who bring:
- Minimum two years of industry experience
- A passion for building exceptional experiences with a maniacal focus on performance and metrics
- Excitement about taking cutting-edge technologies and techniques to one of the most important and most archaic industries
- Familiarity with API programming, such as Flask
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibility
- Experience building out APIs and web services
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience providing mentorship to less experienced team members
- Architected a scaled front-end web application with React.js
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals
Python, Flask, HTML5 & CSS3, React.js, Redux
$100K – $140K and higher (DOE)
0.1% – 0.4%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823