This role is for a mobile geek who has built & released a successful iOS app in the past.
We are a B2C platform, unlocking the value of trillions of miles traveled annually by billions of people worldwide. Transformations in transportation including shared mobility, autonomous cars, EVs are disrupting the way we look at travel. We are focused exactly at this intersection to derive maximum value for the consumers & businesses.
We are an early-stage venture located in the heart of Silicon Valley. We have an opportunity to solve a huge problem. Having raised our very successful pre-seed round, we are looking for a iOS Developer to join our 9-person team (ex-Cisco, ex-Morgan Stanley, ex-Stanford, ex-Oracle).
At the core, we are a big data + predictive AI company with a strong focus on user experience. We use latest in mobile sensor technology + ambient contextual data to simplify our consumer's use case.
If you have the skills, curiosity, ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to talk to you!
About the Role:
• Make architecture and technology choices for the mobile products.
• Comfortable working in product development environment, building version 1.0 from scratch.
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience.
• Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done.
• Capable of making timely decisions while dealing with uncertainties & inadequate information.
• Commitment to building products that dazzle and have fun doing it.
• Experience in a startup environment / agile development environment a plus.
• At least one year of iOS development experience; Hands-on experience is a must.
• Solid understanding of iOS technologies and development.
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and design.
• Understanding of server side and client side architecture.
• In-depth knowledge of Objective C and Swift.
• Experience with Core Data, SQLite, MapKit, Quartz Core, Core Animation, Store Kit and Cocoa Touch Libraries.
• Familiarity with XML, JSON, and REST-based APIs (Parsing).
• Experience in Social API integration, Core location APIs, Web Views, APNS, In-App Purchase.
• Experience in implementing Custom UI.
• Strong experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, and optimising code for application performance.
• Knowledge in deploying and uploading projects in App Store in both the Enterprise Program and Developer Program.
• Automated testing framework.
• Holds a B.S., M.S., in Computer Science
• Worked on a successful product that has touched millions of consumers
• Previous startup experience
• Willing to hustle
• Enjoy equity and influence in a fast-growing and dynamic pre-Series A company
• Work in a beautiful WeWork office (wework.com)
$60K – $120K and higher (DOE)
0.25% – 1.5%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823