This role is for a mobile geek who has built & released a successful Android app in the past.
We are a B2C platform, unlocking the value of trillions of miles traveled annually by billions of people worldwide. New transformations in transportation, shared mobility, autonomous cars, EVs are disrupting the way we look at travel. We are focused exactly at this intersection to derive maximum value for the consumers & businesses.
We have an opportunity to solve a huge problem. We are an early-stage venture located in the heart of Silicon Valley. Having raised our very successful pre-seed round, we are looking for a seasoned Android Developer to join our 6-person team (ex-Cisco, ex-Morgan Stanley, ex-Stanford, ex-Oracle).
At the core, we are a big data + predictive AI company. We use latest in mobile sensor technology + ambient contextual data to simplify our consumer's use case.
If you're an intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneur, we want to talk to you!
What We Look For:
● At least 4+ years experience developing rich Android mobile consumer-facing apps
● Expert level experience with the Android SDK
● Familiarity with sensors using Android APIs
● Experience with RESTful API’s and asynchronous web services
● Experience with Android animations
● Bonus points if you have worked on apps used by millions of people
● A BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school, but a wonderful project list trumps all
● Prior startup experience is fantastic (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.
● Deep experience working on Android platforms, building and maintaining large-scale apps, or impressive apps that you’ve built personally
● Being a technical expert of the Android platform and competent with industry standard libraries
● Proficient in the following areas: Java language and related frameworks, multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices, and an understanding of caching mechanisms
● Have the appetite to become a leader on a flip of the switch
● Enjoy equity and influence in a fast-growing and dynamic pre-Series A company
● Work in a beautiful WeWork office (wework.com)
● Holds a B.S., M.S., in Computer Science
● Worked on a successful product that has touched millions of consumers
● Previous startup experience
● Willing to hustle
$60K – $120K and higher (DOE)
0.25% – 1.5%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823