Senior Data Scientist
San Francisco · Full Time
Pioneering the fintech revolution within the antiquated, slow-moving $3.3 trillion commercial real estate loan market.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist to take part in building solutions using advanced analytics and statistical modeling techniques. You will work to recognize patterns and integrate your solutions and techniques into our products and our processes. You will have a high degree of authority and autonomy, manage multiple high-priority tasks in a timely manner, and collaborate across the business. A successful Data Scientist needs to be innovative, detail-oriented, team-focused, strategic and effective in new and changing environments.
We are looking for the candidate to start immediately.
**At this moment we are not sponsoring individuals for employment visas**
•Leverage external data sources to support customer acquisition and retention effort.
• Track behavioral and demographic trends across customer segments to grow our member base.
• Utilize natural language processing algorithms to create insights from raw data.
• Develop deep learning and other suitable machine learning models to predict insights from conversational data.
• Apply data mining and machine learning techniques to large structured and unstructured datasets.
• Partner with various business functions (sales, marketing, commercial real estate, etc.) to formulate and define challenges, solve problems, and identify opportunities.
• Masters or PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Economics or a related technical field.
• 3+ years-experience industry experience in data-science or analytics.
• Deep understanding of ML techniques such as: classification, clustering, deep learning, optimization methods, supervised and unsupervised techniques.
• Experience with performing data analysis using Python (numpy, pandas, etc.)
• Advanced data manipulations skills (SQL, NoSQL, Fuzzy matching, Web Scraping, Text Mining)
• Experience with data visualization and strong design sensibilities.
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a concise and actionable manner.
• An entrepreneurial spirit as well as passion for solving difficult challenges through innovation and creativity, with a strong focus on results.
• Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate in a team.
• Eager to produce results and drive forward progress while managing deadlines.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas or relocation for this job.
Experience with Tableau
Experience with Linux and Amazon Web Services
Experience in working with data technologies such as Spark, Mahout, MongoDB, etc.
Advanced skills in R, Java, Scala
Knowledge of Graph database
Experience with finance technology/analytics and commercial real estate
Early equity in a startup that is revolutionizing commercial real estate lending
Competitive package of base pay and stock options
Generous health, dental and vision coverage for employees and family members, along with commuter pre-tax program
Unlimited vacation policy
Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the disruption of an industry and to shape the building of a company and culture
Chance for your direct input to be realized and put into action
Freedom to stretch the boundaries of your past work experience, learn skills outside of your immediate job description and grow your career
Autonomy, flexibility and a flat corporate structure
Our company is leading the transformation of commercial real estate lending through innovative and breakthrough technology, pioneering the fintech revolution within the $3.3 trillion CRE loan market. We deliver to our clients expedited execution, improved transaction visibility and an unparalleled client experience.
In August 2015 we secured our Series A funding led by Renren Inc., who has built an exceptional record of backing fintech companies including SoFi, LendingHome and Motif Investing. Renren’s decision follows an earlier seed investment by QED Investors, a pre-eminent VC firm led by the founders of Capital One, whose portfolio includes Prosper, Orchard and ApplePie Capital.
We are an early stage, high growth company with endless opportunities for advancement for individuals that are driven to deliver tangible results and do whatever it takes to move forward. We seek to build it into a new national financial services brand as well as a fantastic place to come to work. We are located in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District in an airy, industrial loft, close to all forms of public transportation.
*No visa sponsorship / transfers available
Data Mining, Data Analysis, SQL, Statistics, SalesForce Administrator, Tableau, Data Science, Commercial Lending, AWS
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: (866) 816-1615 x 823