We're currently seeking a skilled Frontend Engineer who will take full ownership of our core front-end features, participate in shaping the product roadmap and deploy your code on a daily basis. We give our engineers the autonomy to innovate and the support to build incredible products.
We are a leading Journey Analytics software that helps organizations to visualize, analyze and experience the total customer journey, empowering data-driven teams to grow, collaborate and innovate faster.
Our platform drives growth at some of the worlds most impactful companies including AT&T, HP, Informatica, AppLovin and RedHat. Powered by partnerships with more than 40 solutions such as Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle and HubSpot.
• Design, build and test end-to-end features using React / Redux
• Resolve assigned tickets in JIRA
• Participate in code reviews, follow and assist in the development of our coding guidelines
• Participate in product design identify UI/UX gaps and suggest solutions
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent Software development experience
• 4+ years of experience working in a Frontend engineering role
• Enjoy building with modern tools like Babel, ES6, and Webpack
• Comfortable with Git and command line
• Experience in agile environment
• Experience creating reusable components and working with large SPA applications
• Experience with yarn, lerna, webpack, gulp.js or other similar building tools
• Experience implementing deployment tools
• Passionate about UI and data visualization
• Startup experience
What Makes Working with us Awesome?
With us, were more than just brilliant engineers, passionate data enthusiasts, out-of-the-box thinkers and determined innovators; were skilled musicians, yogis, cyclists, chefs, boxers, dog-lovers and rock-climbers. We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose driven in all that they do.
Our culture is not defined by a certain set of perks designed to give the illusion of the traditional startup culture, but rather, it is the visible example living in every employee that we hire.
Perks & Benefits
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Generous Stock options
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Life and long term disability insurance
• A collaborative workspace
• Commuter benefits, weekly lunches and more!
• Located in the heart of Financial District in San Francisco with easy access to public transportation
• The opportunity to help grow a company alongside a team of motivated and driven individuals
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
$90K – $120K and higher (DOE)
0.4% – 0.8%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823