We are a care coordination platform for healthcare teams. Our mission is to deliver real impacts on healthcare outcomes by improving the ability for patients and providers to collaborate. Our software suite includes tools for team messaging, patient messaging, and patient management, delivered through modern web and mobile technologies. Our users are healthcare teams — consisting of doctors, nurses, social workers, pharmacists and more — and their patients.
Our technology recognizes the need for healthcare teams to easily access critical patient data wherever they are, from any device. To achieve this, our stack is Elixir/Phoenix/PostgreSQL on the back-end, React on the front-end, native iOS and Android, and Electron for desktop. Today, we’re a small but cohesive team. We’re growing fast and expanding our engineering team over the next several months.
We are based in San Francisco, CA and is backed by some of the world's best investors, including Benchmark Capital and Y Combinator. We've raised a Series A round and already serve over 70 healthcare organizations every day.
- Build and improve our Android app for our platform of interconnected products, including team messaging, patient messaging, and patient management tools
- Define develop, improve, prototype, iterate, test, ship and maintain Android mobile app
- Collaborate with founders and front end, mobile, and desktop engineers to help company-wide full stack development needs
- Owner: you own the responsibility of ensuring your work is delivered with great quality, that users love the experiences you build for them, and that you go the extra mile on projects that help us set a new industry standard
- Learner: you are excited to learn new strategies, workflows, and technologies, can adapt to changing situations, handle unseen challenges and excel in areas you didn't know you'd need to
- Collaborator: you have strong communication skills and can collaborate effectively throughout the day and during weekly sprint reviews
- Experience: 3+ years professional software engineering experience
- Technical skills: Java, Android framework components, Android API, Realm, RxJava, Retrofit
- Experience with real-time communications over websockets
- Experience with healthcare security and compliance (HIPAA)
- Work experience at early stage companies
- Academic background in computer science (BA/BS or MS/PhD) or equivalent experience
- Mission driven
- Medical, dental, vision
- Remote work
- Meaningful equity
$100K – $150K and higher (DOE)
0.1% – 0.4%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823