Be an early team member of a YC backed company with seasoned founders (our last company exited for >$100m).
Truebill is an automated financial assistant that helps people optimize their finances without having to think about it. We are growing rapidly and are seeking a data-focused architect/engineer to be in charge of all things data at the company. This includes where and how we collect, store, and analyze data.
This ideal blend for this role is roughly 50% back-end engineering, 30% data engineering, 20% data science/analysis.
* Design, implement, and maintain data pipeline
* Design data model for new products and services
* Evaluate and implement technologies such as databases, queueing systems, etc.
* Monitor and improve application performance & scalability
* Design and implement systems for new products and services
* Develop business metrics dashboard
* Support CEO & team in measuring business goals
* SQL proficiency
* Experience developing on a full-stack framework
* Experience working with distributed systems (Spark, etc.)
* Machine Learning
Machine Learning, Data Analysis, SQL, Node.js, Software Architecture, Distributed Systems
$90K – $150K and higher (DOE)
0.0% – 1.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823