We are bringing dynamic pricing to healthcare, beginning with medications. 1 in 3 patients skips taking their meds because they are too expensive. We're on a mission to fix that. Our product is live with patients, and we already have revenue from two Fortune 500 companies. Our team of 5 is closing our Series A to rapidly expand to cover more patients and medications.
Why work here?
Work on something that matters - the product we’re building helps patients afford medications they need. As our sixth teammate and third engineer you’ll have both autonomy and responsibility. You will decide and own the most important projects. You’ll design new products and features from scratch, get team buy-in, implement, and deploy. You’ll play a crucial role in deciding which technologies we choose. We won’t add significant process, checks, and balances to your flow - we trust each other to produce high quality work.
You can also broaden your skill set beyond engineering: want to interact with patients? Take over patient support hours for a few days. Interested in government policy? We’re working directly with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid.
What you’ll work on
You’ll work all across the stack from backend python microservices to React web apps. Projects include:
• Alex: our homegrown CMS we use to decide what we communicate to patients, how to handle inbound communication, and trigger events
• Pricing and pharmacy integrations: iterate on our incentive-based pricing algorithm to calculate the optimal price for each patient and integrate with the US pharmacy switch to deliver that price to any pharmacy in the country
• Admin tool: our web app for patient management allows us to track program progress and prioritize interventions for the most at-risk patients
• Security: we are HIPAA compliant, and treat security as a first-class feature in all our products
Who you are
• 3+ years of backend/full-stack engineering experience
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Proficient with python
• Basic web development experience
• Excited about working with small team
• Excellent team player & curious
$140K – $170K and higher (DOE)
0.3% – 0.6%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823