We are digitizing agriculture by providing farmers with the information they need to manage permanent crop fields (trees and vines). Our unique computer vision/machine learning technology is significantly differentiated and provides a step change to farmers for managing their crop yield. We are a highly technical and experienced team with decades of combined technology experience, both in publicly traded companies and successful startups.
We are looking for an exceptional Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for designing core components of our product and helping us bring its first version to market. The ideal candidate should be a strong technical leader with a track record of delivering complex, robust software in a high-paced, agile environment. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the founding team and bringing a much-needed disruptive technology to our industry.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience building successful production software systems
- 2+ years of experience in Python.
- Familiarity with at least one cloud computing platform such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experience designing database schema and working with relational or object-relational DBMS such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- 2+ years developing iOS or Android applications, preferably with React Native
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Master's degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience programming map visualization software such as Mapbox, ArcGIS and Google Maps.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with ReactJS.
- Exposure to Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
- Experience with agile software methodologies.
$100K – $140K and higher (DOE)
0.75% – 1.25%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823