Our Android team is responsible for building features for our large audience. This includes developing new features from scratch, working to scale and improve the applications performance as well as creating an outstanding Android user experience.
* 5-10 years of software engineering experience, with the past 2 years+ focused on the Android platform.
* Used to a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science and/or relevant work experience.
As a Senior Android Engineer you will:
* Write great code, building new features at a rapid pace. For us, it starts with the healthy balance between great code and moving fast.
* You’ll work with a small team, but we expect you to be an Android expert, laying the foundation of great code yourself and helping others around you to code to those standards.
* Be responsible for communicating with the client application leads and coordinating releases of new features. We release new features on 3 clients at the same time.
* If you bring anything else to the table (e.g. also has mobile development experience, previous life as a dev ops, mad bartending skills, etc.), we’d probably be thrilled to know about that... It’s a small team.
$125K – $175K and higher (DOE)
0.1% – 0.25%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823