We are a creative and fun loving place to work, started by four ex-Googlers. We are a team of engineers that can sell, and sales people that can code. Our mission is to empower sales teams to operate at peak performance through data. Our users are sales people and their managers who are sick of using crappy software!
We're looking for exceptional, experienced software engineers that can work on multiple components of our technology stack, from concept phase through testing and launch. You will have direct and major influence product and technology decisions and help define our culture as we change how companies and teams sell.
This is an opportunity to be an early employee with all the upsides of a rising start-up, take on a lot of responsibility and substantially shape the future of the company. We seek entrepreneurial engineers who love to solve complex problems and want to create smart and beautiful software that serves its user magically. Specifically:
- You've built things that operate at scale
- You seek the best solution given real life constraints - not the best academic answer.
- You communicate well with others
- You lead and take ownership by identifying issues and fixing them or communicating them with the team without being asked
- You're comfortable with modern front end frameworks like React/Flux
- You're intellectually curious
- You're passionate about building technology to help the workflows of a historically neglected user-base
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
$130K – $150K and higher (DOE)
0.5% – 1.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823