WHO ARE WE?
Hundreds of offices work with us to build their culture through food. We see food as a powerful medium to share our love and community with fellow businesses everywhere.
We’re a weird bunch of people — monthly company-wide dinners, gratitude circle every Friday, and team lunches together pretty much every day — working hard together to enable companies to build authentic connections through food.
WHO ARE YOU?
Well, you’re a programming pioneer! More than that, you see code as a kind of superpower, and you know that great products are built by great teams. That’s where you come in! You’ll be shepherding the technical direction of our product, and get to establish the best practices for building software. You’re a great leader and are skilled at rallying a team to make decisions and execute on them.
WHAT'S THE JOB, REALLY?
* Working with a team of both local and remote developers to ship product changes
* Directly contributing features and bugfixes to the codebase
* Working closely with our VP of Product and key stakeholders to scope out and define User Stories
* Doing code review for other developers
* Working with the development team to provide timelines and estimates
* Managing our technology stack
* Devops work on our tooling and deploy process
* Maintaining a high standard for quality work
* Shepherding major architecture decisions
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
* Experience leading engineering projects and estimating timelines
* Ability to clearly communicate both within the team and with stakeholders
* Past startup experience nice but not required
* Humble confidence strictly required
* Hunger for growth and learning
* Ability to take a project and run with it
* Mentorship of greener engineers
* Experience with remote teams nice but not required
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?
* Work on something that makes a real difference to people
* We’re a small team, and you’ll have a serious impact
* Love coming in to work with your team — come see for yourself
* Lots of free food — we have company lunches brought in at least 3 times a week
* Health, vision, dental
* Personal and team development funds
$143K – $162K and higher (DOE)
0.14% – 0.19%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823