You're an engineer who loves challenges, learning, and making people's lives easier. You write reliable code and embrace automated testing as an unequivocal Good Thing. Balancing cutting edge technology with stability and robustness entices you, and building something useful drives you. You want to work with a driven team, build things you can be proud of, and avoid workplace politics as much as possible.
You will be successful in this role if you've done some or all of the below:
* Have experience with server-side coding and API design
* Have worked at a high-traffic website
* Have worked with search engines like ElasticSearch or Solr
* Pick up new ideas and technologies quickly and love learning them
* Love using code to make people's lives easier
* Enjoy helping others around you grow as developers and be successful
* Can be autonomous and self-driven
* Get inspired on a daily basis; think of new ideas, and like to share them with others
* Love to experiment and use data and customer feedback to drive decision making
About the Job:
As a Senior Back-end/API Engineer, you'll be instrumental to delivering fast, robust, and easy-to-use APIs to our customers and internal stake-holders. You'll help decide what technologies we use to make backend performance and database communication blazing fast, and you'll help craft testing strategies to make sure uptime is 100% and bugs in production don't happen.
About the Team:
We're a passionate team of engineers who love challenges and want to make people’s lives better. We value openness, curiosity, continuous improvement, and great code. We believe that empowering everyone in a company to do what they think is best can lead to great things.
Python, C, Flask, Github, Cython, Docker, AWS
$80K – $150K and higher (DOE)
0.2% – 0.4%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823