Do you love building web applications to simplify complex tasks?
Do you enjoy crafting interfaces for learning and exploring large datasets?
The kinds of problems you’ll be working on include:
* Creating engaging and responsive interfaces
* Summarizing, navigating, and visualizing large datasets
* Building custom data visualizations
* Analyzing and improving application usability
* Integrating natural language and machine learning technologies into security investigation workflows
* Deploying and running web applications through a continuous integration process
When applying, please tell us about some of the real world applications that you've built.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline, or 3+ years equivalent technology experience
* Familiar with interaction design concepts and data visualization techniques
* Some experience with data visualization libraries or tools such as D3
* Experience building API and data driven interfaces
* Great at translating designs & mockups to responsive cross browser HTML & CSS
* 1+ years of Python experience, or equivalent experience in other web application languages like Ruby, Go, or PHP
Company benefits include:
* Flexible leave policy
* Health care insurance
* Dental & vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term & long-term disability insurance
* Health care FSA
* Transit & parking FSA
* Free lunch
* Flexible work hours
* Holiday time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
$90K – $140K and higher (DOE)
0.025% – 0.15%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823