As an integral part of our technology team, you will work on our data processing platform, cloud infrastructure, and internal tools. This means you’ll get to work with our groundbreaking natural language search technologies, helping us develop, scale, and deploy our applications in a variety of contexts. You’ll wear many hats, touch many parts of our system, and have a significant impact on our products.
Do you like building data processing systems that people rely on?
Do you love creating tools and designing APIs?
The kinds of problems you’ll be working on include:
* Processing, indexing, and summarizing large datasets
* Optimizing database queries
* Crafting custom datamodels
* Scaling cloud servers and containers
* Developing APIs for machine learning and application developers
* Deploying and running applications through a continuous integration process
* Integrating natural language and machine learning technologies into security investigation workflows
When applying, please tell us about some of the real world problems you have worked on that use your platform scaling, data processing, or API development experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline, or 3+ years equivalent technology experience
* 3+ years of Python development (or equivalent experience in other languages like Java or Ruby)
* Secure cloud development experience
* ETL, data processing, or database experience (Postgres, Elastic, etc)
* Experience developing on a complex data platform such as Splunk, Hadoop, or Spark
* Some expertise with writing efficient database queries
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Company benefits include:
* Flexible leave policy
* Health care insurance
* Dental & vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term & long-term disability insurance
* Health care FSA
* Transit & parking FSA
* Free lunch
* Flexible work hours
* Holiday time off
Python, Java, Hadoop, Machine Learning, SQL, Big Data, Search, PostgreSQL, Natural Language Processing, Scalability, Linux, API, Security, ETL, Splunk, Docker, Google Cloud Platform, Data Processing, Apache Spark, ElasticSearch , AWS
$120K – $160K and higher (DOE)
0.05% – 0.15%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823