As an integral part of our technology team, you will work on our customer facing applications and internal tools. This means you’ll get to work with our groundbreaking natural language search technologies, helping us design, develop, and deploy our applications in a variety of contexts. You’ll wear many hats, touch many parts of our system, and have a significant impact on our products.
Do you like building web applications that people rely on?
Do you love creating powerful data driven APIs?
The kinds of problems you'll be working on include:
* Developing secure web applications
* Transforming and summarizing large datasets
* Building data driven APIs
* Optimizing database queries
* Crafting custom datamodels
* Deploying and running web applications through a continuous integration process
* Integrating natural language and machine learning technologies into security investigation workflows
When applying, please tell us about some of the real world problems you have worked on that show your application development experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline, or 3+ years equivalent technology experience
* 2+ years of Python application development (or equivalent experience in other web application languages like Ruby or Go)
* Secure web application development experience
* Familiar with web application frameworks such as Django or Flask
* Experience developing applications on a complex data platform such as Splunk, Hadoop, or Spark
Company benefits include:
* Flexible leave policy
* Health care insurance
* Dental & vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term & long-term disability insurance
* Health care FSA
* Transit & parking FSA
* Free lunch
* Flexible work hours
* Holiday time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
$100K – $150K and higher (DOE)
0.025% – 0.15%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823