Our mission is to transform the way middle market entrepreneurs and business owners access capital. To do so, we must fix a broken system where an average company takes over 3-months to secure a loan and pays hundreds of thousands in fees. With technology at the core of our business, we believe we can reinvent this world and rebuild it from the ground up, removing the inefficiencies in a $1.4 trillion debt market.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us build transformative web services for our customers and internal team. Come join our all-star team of engineers and financiers to shape our future and commercial lending as a whole.
• Spearhead the development of the first digitally-native online commercial lending platform
• Contribute to the end-to-end software development process from ideation to production
• Maintain high code quality and advocate for best practices across the engineering team
• Mentor other engineers and play a vital role in hiring to build a world-class engineering team
• Demonstrate leadership skills working across organizational boundaries
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical fields
• 5+ years of full-stack Agile software development experience
• Natural product intuition and an eye for elegant engineering solutions
• Proven ability balancing engineering scalability and practicality to ship on time
• Comfort working in a highly collaborative environment directly with the business team
• Startup experience or experience working in small teams strongly desired
• Ground-floor opportunity with a small but rapidly-growing team
• Ability to shape the overall engineering architecture of the company
• Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Flexible work hours and unlimited vacation policy
• Conveniently located in the TransAmerica Building in the Financial District
• On-site gym
Our Engineering Team:
Hosun Yoo - Hosun was most recently a software engineer at Weebly, a leading platform providing tools to consumers and small businesses to build an online business presence. Prior to Weebly, Hosun spent 7 years at Oracle in senior engineering capacities as a lead developer of health science and CRM applications. Hosun started his career as a systems developer at Blackrock creating software for portfolio management. Hosun received his BS in Computer Science from the Illinois Institute of Technology and a MS in Information Security, Technology and Management from Carnegie Mellon University and is a graduate of the Korean military. Aside from working, Hosun enjoys catching up on the latest Korean TV shows or going to the office gym, where he exclusively does Kettlebell Swings.
Edward Chan - Edward graduated from Hack Reactor earlier this year so we are his first foray into Software Development. Prior to us, Edward was an Analyst in Houlihan Lokey’s Dispute Resolution Consulting team where he focused on shareholder dispute situations. There he worked with law firms to develop analysis and reports regarding business valuation, shareholder damages, and other financial matters. Prior to Houlihan, he was an Analyst within GE Capital’s Strategy and Analytics group in Chicago. He graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2013 with a B.S. in Accountancy and Finance. As a reformed investment banker, Edward still has nightmares about Excel Spreadsheets and getting stuck in his sleeping bag under his old cubicle.
$130K – $180K and higher (DOE)
0.25% – 1.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823