As a perception engineer, you will develop perception algorithms for object detection, classification and tracking. You will engineer algorithms to estimate the state of other agents in dynamic environments and build vision systems that are robust to changes in lighting conditions.
- Experience designing a computer vision pipeline for the real world
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills
- Experience with vision sensors such as lidar, radar, cameras, etc.
- Expert in designing and building state of the art feature detectors and trackers
- Experience with embedded linux and real time systems
- Experience in ROS, OpenCV
- Help revolutionize transportation as we know it
- Work in a small team that operates at an incredibly fast pace
- Daily lunch, dinner and snacks
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits including medical, dental & vision
$100K – $180K and higher (DOE)
0.1% – 1.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823