We connect people in the most human way possible when physically apart.
We are passionate about communication. As technology evolves, it is increasingly possible to enjoy meaningful social experiences - beyond a feed - with friends and family, regardless of physical distance.
Social interactions are incredibly diverse in nature, and we’re building a virtual space that works for all of them. By doing so, we empower people to have more frequent conversations with those they care about, build meaningful relationships, and have fun together.
iOS at the Company
We provide a group video chat application built around presence. We care deeply about ensuring a seamless, top quality multimedia experience for every one of our users, regardless of device type and connection quality.
We also provide a fundamentally new type of product, and are vigorously experimental in turning our application into the best possible version of itself.
As an iOS engineer, you can expect to work with a small team across these challenges. This includes optimizing our core layer to efficiently utilize device resources and client-server communications, as well as crafting elegant and feature-rich UI that will delight our users.
Here are some things we look for:
- A passion for the iOS platform, high-quality code, and building something meaningful
- A data-conscious, iterative approach to debugging, problem-solving, and development in general
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals
- 3+ years experience working with iOS
- Familiarity with common APIs and libraries
- Experience building dynamic, efficient iOS views and layouts
- Multiple iOS applications on the App Store
What to include with your application:
- Links to apps you’ve released, and a description of your contributions
- Links to any online profiles (Github, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
- A description of your professional experience (resume, LinkedIn profile, cover letter, or similar)
We are a product for everyone, and we are proud to reflect that internally. We value an inclusive workplace, where people enjoy helping one another grow and accomplish goals.
From project management to team structure, we are cross-functional by design. Client engineers frequently collaborate with the Design team on UX concepts, contribute ideas to the product roadmap, and develop testable theories about user behaviors and interests. We believe that these practices promote transparency and well-roundedness.
If our passion for crafting a better way to share time resonates with you, then we would love to review your application.
iOS, iOS Development, UIKit, Swift, Swift/Objective C/iOS/Xcode
$120K – $200K and higher (DOE)
0.0% – 0.1%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823