IMPORTANT NOTE: If you need visa sponsorship to come to US we can only sponsor French nationals unfortunately because of our visa requirements.
With us, we’re making customer support software to help companies deliver customer support at scale.
We’re building a helpdesk which aggregates customer communications from email, Facebook or chat. We make integrations with 3rd party software to show all the customer data in one place. We’re using machine learning to suggest what to respond to customers’ messages.
We have Stripe, Fjällräven and Adoreme as customers. We’ve been through a top-tier accelerator in NYC (Techstars ‘15), and we’ve raised $3.4m so far.
We're looking for motivated full-stack python web developers to join us in our San Francisco office - no remote for now sorry!
JOIN US IF YOU CARE DEEPLY ABOUT
- Building quality software for customer support agents and improving the overall experience for the end customer. Enough with shitty customer-service!
- Carefully designing, consuming and implementing the REST API facing our customers.
- Writing rock-solid Flask apps with clear APIs and workers that handle all the data syncing, webhook delivery, etc..
- Moving fast and hacking which translates to Trying, Failing, Refactoring, Testing, Profiling and Debugging the living shit out of our code while most importantly Shipping fast!
- Being a great team player and enabling other people in the team with your skills and jokes.
A big bonus for us would be if also like:
- Making simple interfaces that are both powerful and flexible using JS and enough bootstrap to survive.
- You know your way around *nix tools and use them proficiently.
- Have some idea on how to use machine-learning tools and NLP specifically.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
- Alex, CTO — Full Stackoverflow Developer
- Romain, CEO — sales, product, jack of all trades.
- Aasif, head of sales - fishing enthusiast.
- Martin, full-stack dev — does a bit of everything (react & flask)
- Louis, full-stack dev — the core of us is where he lives: creator of reapop.
- Ionut, front-end dev — does all that UI stuff
- Langs: Python3 and ES6.
- Libs: Flask, SQLAlchemy, Marshmallow and Restless for APIs, React/Redux for the UI. Flask-SocketIO for websockets.
- DB: PostgreSQL, CockroachDB
- Cache: Redis.
- Task Queue: RabbitMQ + Celery
- Hosting: GCP (we run on Kubernetes).
- Have a significant impact on an ambitious product.
- Included powerful workstation/laptop.
- Visa expenses.
- Competitive salary.
- Free lunch/transportation.
Python, PostgreSQL, React.js, Kubernetes, Python/Django/Flask
$80K – $90K and higher (DOE)
0.5% – 1.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823