We are the real-time source of truth on over 2 million companies around the world. Sales, marketing, and finance professionals all rely on us to understand their markets and prioritize which companies they should be targeting.
We are looking for a data-driven, full-stack Senior Software Engineer who can take initiative and think creatively to build and maintain our enterprise product. You will work on our user experience from web application to API to Chrome Extension to integrations in order to extend our leadership in automating the grunt work it takes to make business decisions.
Here are some ways you'll make an impact:
- You'll work closely with PMs and UX engineers to develop APIs that support our many customer facing applications.
- You'll tackle difficult technical challenges from high-volume crawling to machine learning to data matching and deduplication.
- You'll be a mentor and source of learning for less-experienced engineers - though you'll also continue to learn from everyone else.
- You'll do dev ops: engineers deploy and maintain production code!
- You'll learn new tools and languages on the job like NodeJS, Python, SpaCy, Solr, Airflow, Redis, and Ansible.
Are you our next Fox?
- You've gained at least 5+ years work experience as a professional software engineer.
- You write clean, modular code that is scalable and secure.
- You have experience in mentoring less experienced engineers.
- You have experience with a modern web stack (such as Rails, Django, MEAN, LAMP).
- You have built concurrent, distributed systems.
- You take risks and move fast.
- You balance using existing approaches with new solutions to find the right tool for the job.
- You have DevOps experience.
- You have experience with Node.js, MongoDB, or ML/NLP.
- You have experience on a modern frontend framework like Angular, Ember or React.
More about our Skulk...(our group of foxes!)
- We’re a team of about a dozen full-stack engineers. We're building a collaborative, diverse team of people with a passion for automating grunt work. We're hardworking but humble with a focus on constant learning and self development. We're a close-knit skulk but we also have lives outside of work.
- We have a beautiful office in downtown San Francisco. Lunch is on us every day. We work with some of the brightest teammates and customers in the world, including hundreds of the top of finance and technology companies relying on our data for investment, sales, and marketing.
- Our team culture is super important; it’s important to be able to work from our office in San Francisco. You can read more about our team culture here and our engineering culture here.
- While everyone talks about artificial intelligence, with us, you will gain constant exposure to actually legitimate production Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning that flows all the way through to our end users.
- We care about building a team of high-performers, covering each other’s backs, constantly learning, and delighting our customers by solving hard problems.
- Company insights abound here. If you are interested in businesses and their role in the economy, the world of private equity, or the future of data-driven sales, then you just might love us. If you’re looking to not only see how a quickly growing technology company brings its services to market, but also to see how the rest of the business ecosystem works, then this is the opportunity for you.
We help industry-leading businesses connect the dots to find their best-fit accounts. Our machine learning and natural language processing algorithms structure data on millions of businesses and deliver reliable insights into the workflows where they're needed.
We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Green Visor, Google Ventures, and Slack, and used by high-growth startups and Fortune 500 companies alike (e.g. UPS, Visa, Twilio, and InsightSquared).
$90K – $160K and higher (DOE)
0.0% – 1.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823