We build enterprise search solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. Fusion, our advanced search platform, provides the capabilities needed to design, develop, and deploy intelligent search apps at any scale. Companies across all industries, from consumer retail and healthcare to insurance and financial services, rely on us everyday to power their consumer-facing and enterprise search apps.
Basic Job Responsibilities
The Fusion UI team is looking for a talented senior UI engineer to help architect, implement, test and maintain multiple UIs for our next-generation search platform, and contribute to other aspects of the product on an as-needed basis. In addition, you’ll collaborate with Product Management, Operations and UX to generate requirements, scope feature implementations and resolve production issues.
Things We Seek
* Excellent visual awareness and attention to detail
* Experience with building large-scale applications in a modern JS framework. We use AngularJS but React, Vue etc are also fine :-)
* 5+ years of technical experience in frontend development
* Proven ability to deliver against deadlines
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-driven, quick learner with attention to detail
* Passion and willingness to learn new things
* Can give and take constructive feedback in the form of code reviews, feature demos, and real-world scenario testing
Bonus points for experience and/or sincere interest in:
* In-depth full-stack knowledge, ideally some Java experience
* Search platforms such as Solr/Lucene
* High availability, scalability and performance optimization
* Mentoring and setting a great example for less senior team members
* Data-driven applications, analytics and text processing
* Working with both local and remote teams
Most of us spend a huge part of our lives at work. We are a close-knit team and working on interesting things with smart, awesome people makes this part of our life great. So here’s both who we are, and who we hope can join our team.
Mindset: Curious. Natural problem solver. Great listener and communicator. Trusted peer.
Startup Energy: Driven. Resourceful. Innovative. Passionate. Self-motivated.
Team Player: Friendly. Helpful. Engaging. Dependable. Company focused. Eager to collaborate. Builds credibility based on reputation. Honest, hardworking and dependable. Believes people are awesome. Conveys confidence without attitude.
Location: Anywhere in the USA.
Travel: Very Minimal. We both host and attend the best Solr conference in the world (LuceneRevolution.org) and otherwise bring all our remote devs in twice a year for onsite meetings and hack weeks.
$120K – $160K and higher (DOE)
0.01% – 0.03%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823