Our engineers build things that matter. Every engineer works on exciting, meaningful projects, and defines our technical and product strategy. We move fast, have fun, and help each other out. We’re looking for experienced backend engineers to build world-class infrastructure with us. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic team at a company with the potential to transform an entire industry.
Our infrastructure engineering team builds the systems, libraries, and platforms that enable our internal logistics and all of our applications to function. These systems help the rest of the company move faster and build better software. They enable us to scale to more cities and more users, and they power every fantastic customer experience.
- Take full ownership of features from idea through launch
- Test and iterate to ship software with proven customer value
- Set priorities and help us focus on the right things
- Improve our tech stack, tools, and processes
- Help and mentor other team members; collaborate as part of a team
- 2+ years of experience building back-end systems for production applications
- Strong knowledge of at least one server-side programming language and related frameworks (Go, PostgreSQL, Salesforce, App Engine, and AWS are what we use, but definitely not required coming in)
- BS, MS and/or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
EXTERNAL REFERRAL BONUS!
We offer a generous referral bonus for your assistance in helping us find great engineers. You must know the engineer you are recommending, and they should not be someone we’re already talking to. We may also ask you to help court them if needed.
$100K – $160K and higher (DOE)
0.02% – 0.1%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823