As a Software Engineer, you will own the development of tools and services for our hospitality team. This is a new team and you will have the opportunity to develop these systems from the ground up.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own end to end development of your products: design, implement, deploy, and support.
- Collaborate with product management and other engineers on technical vision, design, and planning
- Write great automated tests and lead on operational excellence
Contribute to and advocate for good engineering practices
We’re looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of experience architecting and building complex software systems.
- Experience with a mix of modern programming languages. Ideally, experience with both interpreted languages (Python, Ruby, etc) and compiled languages (JVM-languages, C-ish, etc).
- Deep experience with the design and use of complex, distributed systems using mechanisms like web service APIs, queuing systems, etc.
- Experience with modern web development
- Experience with database schema design and query optimization.
You enjoy agile software development processes.
- Experience with cloud-computing services like AWS, Google App Engine, etc.
Your first 90 Days…
- Understand and contribute to our architectural direction
You will actively deploy code to our production systems
- Launch v.1 of our field operations application
- You will lead development of our hospitality organization’s technology platform
Perks and Benefits:
Competitive Salary and Equity
Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Pet Friendly Office
Python, Java, Android, Ruby, Ruby on Rails
$135K – $160K and higher (DOE)
0.05% – 0.25%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823