We are looking for engineers to help us dramatically expand and improve our rapidly growing product offerings. We operate in an agile manner with small, cross-functional teams who are empowered to make decisions and move quickly. Our engineering team is the perfect place for developers to work on and deliver world-class software in a friendly, fun, and innovative environment. With us, our Senior Engineers are empowered to make an impact by designing simple, scalable, easy to maintain solutions for complex problems. You’ll be expected to develop an understanding of the business travel domain and collaborate with business and product teams to deliver solutions to maximize customer satisfaction. The success of this position will be measured by the quality, timeliness, and depth of the designs and code produced.
- Design, implement, and support components and services within our application suite.
- Embrace and promote a can-do attitude towards solution delivery.
- Ensure that designs meet functional and quality requirements.
- Define and implement automated unit and component tests to guarantee the quality of the product.
- Partnering with product management and application development teams to set the direction of the applications and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, Product, Engineering, QA and Operation teams, both onsite and remote, to deliver scalable solutions.
- Contributing to a culture of innovation and quality across the engineering organization.
- 4 - 6+ years experience in design and development of SaaS products with a .NET or Java solution stack.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
- You have participated in the design and implementation of high-performance, reliable, and scalable low-touch production systems.
- Familiarity with all aspects of the SDLC and agile methodology.
- You have mentored other developers and love doing it.
- You are a team player, possess strong collaboration skills, and are always looking to push boundaries.
- You are curious about new technologies.
- You love to understand existing code and cherish the opportunity to enhance / refactor it.
- You understand the role of documentation and its importance in organizational scalability.
- Strong communication skills, ownership, incorporating feedback, and building consensus.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be flexible – able to adapt plans and react to change.
- Degree in Computer Science or related.
Not required but great to have:
- C#, WCF, Web API, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Travel automation experience including GDS systems integration such as Sabre, Apollo/Galileo, or Worldspan.
- Spring, Hibernate, Grails, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
MS SQL Server: in-depth understanding of tables, stored procedures, indexes, triggers, DTS packages, SQL locks.
- VB.NET, Classic ASP, VB6, Crystal Reports.
- Familiarity with Cloud and Serverless architecture.
- Experience with deploying services on Docker containers.
- Profiling .NET or Java application servers and optimizing server performance
Java, .NET, SaaS, Agile, Business Travel
$90K – $110K and higher (DOE)
0.025% – 0.05%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823