Build the future of location in Unity. We’re looking for an expert engineer who is interested in pushing the bounds of real world geographic data with us and Unity 3D. You’ll be part of our core SDK engineering team, digging in on tough problems involving the streaming of global coverages of map data into 3D geometries and the integration of location services like geocoding and directions into game environments. If engineering creative solutions to the complexities of massive datasets and services into game environments gets you excited, this job is for you.
Qualities we’re looking for:
- Unity developer. You’ve written low-level code and toolsets for Unity.
- C# expert. You know C#, are an organized and thoughtful developer. You know how to program for performance and usability.
- Map lover. You’re excited to use complex geographic data to create new 3D experiences.
- 3D graphics enthusiast. You’re ready to dive into the translation of traditional map data to 3D objects, meshes, and shaders.
- Interest in learning and teaching. You’re eager to expand your skillsets as well as bring a fresh perspective to ours.
- Positive attitude. Hard problems don’t get you down; in fact, they’re what drive you.
Sound like you?
Click apply and include:
- A note telling us why you’re interested with us.
- Examples of your work: link to your GitHub page, to projects you’ve finished, or to your website. Otherwise, feel free to send us non-public samples directly.
Sound interesting, but not sure you tick all the boxes? Please apply - we emphasize teaching and learning, and there’s tons of room to grow.
We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team. We encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
$80K – $140K and higher (DOE)
0.0% – 0.1%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823