We (YC W12) are looking for an amazing Frontend Engineer to help us build the future faster. Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
As part of the Web Platform team, you will tackle difficult and interesting challenges and help build and improve the core experience of the company.
- Collaborate on design of the component library; develop, own, and maintain it (something that is really important to developer productivity.) Mature it into a design system suitable for open-sourcing.
- Participate and Influence in Web platform infrastructure initiatives at a key stage of growth.
- Have at least 3 years of engineering experience
- Have experience building web applications using React/Flux
- Have experience with CSS/SASS
- Have the passion and dedication to write highly scalable, reliable code
- Team player – you love to teach others about cool new tricks you learned and absorb tips and tricks from developers; love solving tricky problems as a team across platforms
- Passionate about/love working with CSS and design
Working with us means that you will be supported doing really great work, using technologies you like, alongside peers that you respect. You’ll be doing it on a product that delights users and has made money from the day it launched, and grown steadily ever since. If that sounds like the environment for you, we’d love for you to build and grow with us.
$110K – $160K and higher (DOE)
0.001% – 0.03%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823