We build beautiful, useful software for the trillion dollar construction industry. Backed by investors including Sequoia, Founders Fund, Tenaya, YC and George Hu, we are committed to creating tools that save our users countless hours and projects six figures and more.
Our tool has been used on over 300,000 construction projects in every developed country in the world, and we have the largest blueprint repository in the world (over 40M in our cloud).
As a Windows Engineer, you will tackle some very difficult and interesting challenges like:
- Building near real-time collaboration and markup for construction drawings
- Building slick and responsive UI that can handle millions of user generated data points (like photos and annotations)
- Replacing Excel workflows with simple, powerful tools that work great on mobile devices (both phones and tablets)
- Build unique user experiences for large scale displays (Surface Hub)
- Integrating with existing construction software in ways that will remove the tedious from our users daily jobs and let them focus on building incredible building on time and on budget!
About our Tech Stack
We are building a desktop application in C# (we use the latest version) using WPF because we need to support the user which are running on Windows 7. Aside from this support our main focus will be to use ‘Project Centennial’ from Microsoft to allow our WPF application to run from a universal container and be distributed via the Store on Windows 10.
- At least 3 years of .NET/C# experience or 5+ years of Win32 C++ experience
- Experience with WPF or XAML is a plus
- Experience with Entity Framework is a plus
- Experience with Reactive Extensions is a plus
- Love solving tricky problems
- Team player – you love to teach others about cool new tricks you learned and absorb tips and tricks from developers; love solving problems as a team across platforms
$110K – $160K and higher (DOE)
0.001% – 0.03%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823