We build beautiful, useful software for the trillion dollar construction industry. Backed by investors including Sequoia, Founders Fund, Tenaya, YC and George Hu, we are committed to creating tools that save our users countless hours and projects six figures and more.
Our tool has been used on over 300,000 construction projects in every developed country in the world, and we have the largest blueprint repository in the world (over 40M in our cloud).
As an iOS Engineer, you will tackle difficult and interesting challenges for iOS. Things like:
- Building near real-time collaboration and markup for construction drawings
- Building slick and responsive UI that can handle millions of user-generated data points (like photos and annotations)
- Replacing Excel workflows with simple, powerful tools that work well on mobile iOS devices (both phones and tablets)
- Have at least 3 years of iOS experience
- Have a passion for creating simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Have the dedication to write highly performant and reliable code
- Love solving tricky problems
- Are a team player: Love to teach others about cool new tricks you have learned and absorb tips and tricks from developers; love solving problems as a team across platforms
About our Tech Stack
We are re-engineering our iOS app to make the code cleaner and more testable, adopting XCTest and the new UI Testing framework in Xcode 7. We are adopting ReactiveCocoa and implementing a Flux-style unidirectional data flow. All new classes (and value types) are written in Swift. We also support only the latest two major iOS releases so we can adopt Apple’s latest and greatest technologies as quickly as possible.
We expect iOS engineers to work with other engineering teams across an extremely diverse tech stack that includes, but is not limited to, Android, Python, PostgreSQL, Mongo, and .NET.
$110K – $160K and higher (DOE)
0.001% – 0.03%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823