- Explore, design and build robust ML classifiers to detect Phishing attacks and Malware.
- Mine our large data-feeds to gain insights that can be used to flag malicious behaviors.
- Build Software to process large scale data systems in both online/streaming and offline/batch fashions.
- Work very closely with the product engineers who build the core of our solution to enhance and build new features.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working with big data and cloud services (Amazon, Google).
- Strong background working with machine learning methods and experience in implementing and extending ML algorithms.
- Experience developing data infrastructure and tools and familiarity with current large-scale data processing technologies.
- Strong software engineering skills and substantial expertise in one of Python, Java, Scala or C/C++.
- Flexible prototyping skills to quickly create working ML solutions.
- Significant experience in networking, security, cryptography, malware analysis, data analysis, high-reliability clusters, statistics.
- Recent development or architectural leadership experience with large-scale data systems, streaming analytics, Hadoop and/or Spark.
- Experience with continuous delivery environments and agile methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and cold breakfast items
- Annual performance reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Partially Funded Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 12 corporate holidays
- Stay healthy with our fully funded One Medical membership for you and your dependents.
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- MacBooks are our standard, but we're happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Anniversary and performance awards
- Pets welcome!
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823