Senior Data Engineer
San Jose · Full Time
We matches people with perfect professionals in the banking sector. Our technology is helping thousands of people discover the best professionals to solve their specific financial needs. A career at Inzopa offers a rare opportunity in countless ways for professional growth, social good, foster transparency, and make an impact in a fast growing early stage VC funded start-up.
We are looking for a talented data engineer with practical experience of development and maintenance proprietary analytical systems on cloud platform. The Data Engineer will be integral part of Data Science Team and be responsible for seamless operation and development of research systems. The ideal candidate will have experience building high-performance, large-scale, distributed server applications and reliable software. The candidate will work with big data and must be able to design production ready environment in a short time-frame. This role is based in either Palo Alto or San Jose office.
- Develop and maintain current research system where all analytics is performed.
- Writing effective unit tests against production/developing code
- Produce reports in ad-hoc and automated mode.
- Design new features/modules to enhance the system.
- Hands on experience in big data processing, system maintenance
- Experience in Python, C/C++, SQL (PostgreSQL), AWS deployment.
- Data API integration and REST API with business reporting
- B.S. (M.S. preferred) in computer science, operations research, mathematics, physics or relevant field.
- Combination of programming best practices and development speed.
- Flexibility in the face of cogent opposing feedback.
- Appreciation for data munging and the dirty aspects of the world of data processing.
- Competitive compensation (base salary and bonus)
- Meaningful equity
Python, SQL, AWS/EC2/ELB/S3/DynamoDB, TensorFlow
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: (866) 816-1615 x 823