We are looking for an experienced SRE Engineer to join our San Francisco team. In this role, you will tackle a mix of challenges including maintaining and improving the reliability of the systems and services the company provides as well as extending and ensuring the continued functionality of our developer operations services.
Site reliability with us includes keeping our entire production system functioning at peak efficiency with little to no downtime, while that system simultaneously undergoes multiple automated production updates every day. You'll be responsible for ensuring that the developer team has high-quality data representing the health of the multiple components in the system as well ensuring the entire team has the ability to rapidly deploy new features and stability improvements at any time, day or night.
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our services.
- Engage in service capacity planning, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Conduct periodic on-call duties.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- 1-2+ years professional experience in an Engineering, Engineering Operations, or SRE role.
- Moderate background in Linux system administration.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services serving production web traffic.
- Expert background in Linux system administration.
- Familiarity with algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis.
- Excellent system-level thinking and the ability to move up and down the stack.
- Experience with a variety of developer operations tools (eg. Jenkins, Calabash).
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823