Work for the best, or be one of the rest! We have the industry-leading Marketing Webinar Platform, so here’s your chance to put your code in front of millions of business professionals each month.
We’re rapidly growing and have an exciting opening for a Sr. Front- End Engineer, who will help design, develop, and maintain our web applications. You’ll be part of a small but talented engineering team building next generation of Rich Media Experiences using J2EE and HTML and related standards.
- Participate in agile/scrum.
- Develop next-gen HTML-based rich media and interactive web applications.
- Build web applications optimized for mobile and tablet devices using the new HTML5 and related standards (CSS3, SVG).
- Enhance scalability and reliability of existing applications.
- Train and mentor junior colleagues in building standards-based web application.
- Provide troubleshooting and 2nd-tier support for existing applications
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in front-end development
- Experience working with jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience with streaming techniques like HLS, MPEG-DASH is a plus
- Basic understanding of Web Sockets
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3 and AJAX
- Understanding of design patterns
- Good sense of design and user experience
- LESS/SASS is a plus
- Experience working with responsive design is a plus
- Experience with streaming servers like Wowza and FMS
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
- Server side language like Java, node.js or similar
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823