With us, we believe companies should be able to send their customer data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. We make this easy with a single platform that collects, stores and sends customer data from and to hundreds of business tools with the flick of a switch. Our goal is to make using customer data easy, and were looking for exceptional people to join the team.
Do you have a knack for explaining technical concepts? Do you want to work closely with big name companies to solve some of their toughest problems? Were looking for a Solutions Engineer who loves evangelizing technical concepts, solving problems, and wants to play a major role in increasing the adoption of best practices at our customers. We care deeply about our developer community, users and partners, and we judge ourselves on how well we serve them.
You will be responsible for partnering with our Account Executives by removing technical and business related obstacles in front of a sale, advocating for customer interests to relevant internal teams, and creating compelling technical content. You get excited talking to engineers, product managers, growth marketers, and also know how to distill technical concepts to our buyers.
We are here to make life easier for our customers and to leave them with the wow feeling of having solved integration, data management and analytics issues with ease, style and class.
- Understand and qualify customer goals and effectively articulate our ability to meet these goals
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the customers' architectural solutions/environment
- Assist in Sales stages such as opportunity qualification, demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), RFP responses & business justification in a technical pre sales capacity
- Ensure the success of customer POCs through effective management of success criteria, planning and technical execution
- Distill and advocate customer interests, needs and product feedback to Product and Engineering
- Maintaining awareness of internal roadmap and new product features to evangelize with customers and their feedback to our product management and engineering groups
- Continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends in the integration and data management space
- Collaborate and contribute to engineering effective demos
- Obsessed with solving customer problems
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/solutions engineering/solutions architecture/technical consulting role ideally in the B2B SaaS space
- Good technical background with hands on professional or personal experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Web development, mobile development, device platforms & architectures, ETL concepts and workflows, high availability systems and business continuity, message queuing patterns, batch operations and pipeline design
- Development experience in one or more of the following languages:
- Ability to travel 25% to 50%
- Superior organizational skills working with multiple customers and have the ability to switch context quickly throughout the day with various competing demands
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field
- Background in product development, management or technical pre-sales of digital advertising technology such as ad platforms and networks, marketing automation, attribution etc.
- SQL development and optimization, Data warehousing, relational database architecture and data modeling with some of the following:
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, BigQuery, Spark, Hadoop
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823