We are looking for a phenomenal Software Architect to lead a product team and help take the product to the next level.
Successful candidates are passionate, inquisitive, pragmatic, team-oriented, collaborative, detail-oriented, and thorough. You will work closely with cross-functional team members across the product management, engineering, QA, services delivery, customer support, analytics, and devops teams - so good interpersonal skills are a must!
This is a hands-on, technical role where you will be responsible for designing, building, documenting, and improving the services and functionality of the product. You will follow an agile development process to take functional and non-functional requirements through sprint cycles to deployed code and product releases. You will own all major areas of the application and will contribute directly to delighting our customers and changing the way banks use pricing data, interact with their customers, influence and streamline the sales process, understand customer behavior insights, and incorporate predictive analytics.
Who We Are
Our top-notch people, proven technology stack, and innovative analytics are tackling challenges at banks every day. We deliver mission critical customer, pricing, and product mix insights that benefit banks and their customers. In over 75 implementations, our customers are on track to optimize $1 trillion in banking transactions and generate $1 billion in incremental profits.
What We Build
We develop a configurable cloud-based pricing execution and negotiation solution for front-line bankers.
- Own the design and development of the application architecture, services, internal and external APIs, Single Page Application user interfaces, and configuration tools within our Deal Management Platform
- Enable other team members to be successful and efficient in working with the application and services, including usable documentation, test frameworks, build and deployment management infrastructure
- Oversee technical implementation of the product by leading a team of engineers
- Work successfully with cross-functional team members to deliver incremental features to our customers while evolving the services and platform over time
- Provide input and guidance to the Product Team to balance the art of what is possible, while setting pragmatic and realistic expectations
- Contribute to software engineering best practices, knowledge sharing, tools and technology evolution, and standards development
- Healthy team and relationship-building skills
- Hands-on experience building and deploying web applications in the cloud, with a strong preference for experience with the design and creation of a configuration-driven platform that can support multiple distinct customer implementations from an unified code-base.
- Experience with schema-free/flexible databases using NoSQL technologies like MongoDB
- Experience with the demands and expectations of enterprise software customers would be a plus
- Possess a solid debugging process and exhibit technical intuition
Qualification and Competencies
- 8+ years programming experience with 3+ as a principal engineer/architect is a must
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Excellent communicator, comfortable sharing knowledge and mentoring technical talent through design sessions, code reviews, presentations and documentation
- Proactive, innovative and an innate desire to always leave things better than when you found them
- A focus on quality and automation must be in your DNA
- You thrive in high-growth, fast-paced environments and are comfortable wearing multiple hats given the situation (this doesnt mean multi-tasking!)
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823