Ready to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is fast-paced and entrepreneurial and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
The Technical Support Engineer is an exciting position in Tier 2-3 Application Technical Support which involves both customer facing, DB management and code reading aspects, to facilitate customer on-boarding as well as customize and maintain the production environments. We are looking for talented and energetic people who are dedicated, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain expertise in our code and systems to troubleshoot and debug functional issues
- Work with clients, account managers, and technical staff to resolve application problems
- Develop workarounds and recommend custom solutions for client needs
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues and bugs
- Manage production environments on linux servers
- Develop automation tools and processes for the support group
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar level qualifications
- Knowledge and proven experience in writing SQL queries.
- Strong delivery orientation (experience in working in B2B environment an advantage).
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal+written English communication skills
- Comfortable resolving high visibility customer issues without the need for team lead intervention
- Experience in customer-support technical roles.
- Any of the following areas of expertise: Java, Application Servers, Windows/UNIX Administration.
- Previous experience / knowledge in the areas of online advertising and search engines.
- Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track-record of problem-solving and solid critical judgment
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823