What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our Source engineering team in San Jose, CA. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate with concrete examples that she/he is self-motivated, fast-learning, talented, and security-minded, alert for technological opportunities, and committed to remaining up to date on current industry best practices, able to give and receive feedback constructively.
What you’ll be doing:
- As part of the Source Engineering team, you will be working on enhancing and extending the product features that help our customers to be more secure in their application development lifecycle.
- Work with Product Management and Support teams to enhance product features
- Define and deliver the deployment & integration of our Static Analysis solution
- Interact and collaborate with key stakeholders in the company: engineering, product management, and sales teams to enable integration with customer tools and environments.
- Enhance scalability & performance of our existing modules
- Work on optimizing the deployment of the service
- Write automation tests to ensure code quality and reduce time to market
What we value:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years as a Software Engineer, and must have 1+ years of experience as an application developer using Java
- Must have strong proficiency in one or more programming language such as Java, Go or C# and be ready to discuss applications you have built using them.
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, performance optimization techniques, and software development in a team environment is required
- Desire to pick up new technologies, have a passion and drive to solve our complex customer needs
- Strong trouble shooting and debugging skills, and be ready to talk about how you saved the day
- Experience in tuning application environments and optimizing software algorithms and process flows
- The ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical people and to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Experience with development on Linux or another Unix variant.
- Experience building CI plugins and ALM extensions. Eg. Jenkins, Jira plugins is a plus
- Knowledge of DataMining, Analytics tools, building integration applications using 3rd party APIs from Salesforce, AmazonWebServices is a plus
- Experience in working with compilers is a definite plus
- Make your customer happy
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823