We seek an experienced Software Engineer.
- Back to Careers
- Design and implement our system software that involves the storage and distributed application.
- Work with other team members to produce design specification.
- Participate in a scheduled discussion that strikes a balance between time to market and product functionality.
- End-to-end implementation of software code with high performance and debug ability.
- Work with quality assurance team to co-develop testing strategy and plan to ensure high quality of final product.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Perform after-hours work on a periodic basis.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is a must. Master degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated storage software development experience of commercial product.
- Advanced knowledge of storage and data management and service.
- The expert ability of evaluation methods in the design, development and debugging of software programs.
- Three or more years’ experience in software-defined cluster storage for enterprise workloads preferred.
- Experience working within multi-threaded parallel system software preferred.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert programming ability in Python, C, C++, Perl in Linux and UNIX development environment.
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823