To run a rapidly expanding network of hundreds of smartphone-activated electric vehicles, you have to have one of the deepest, most interesting technology stacks around. We need Engineers to own different aspects of our stack and help us keep up with the incredible demand for fast, fun, electric transportation. The better our technology gets, the more riders and vehicles we can support, the more cities we can serve, and the more we can shift transportation toward clean, electric power. We are already the largest private electric transportation service in the US and will soon be one of the largest electric vehicle fleets in the world.
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, you will be a hands-on contributor, and make us more awesome.
- Take end-to-end ownership of designing and implementing code that ships
- Write great production-ready code on schedule
- Maintenance of daily operations such as Jenkins jobs and tests
- Play well with others!
- Be a great teammate and help us maintain our fun-loving positive culture
- Automation 3-5+ years experience in building automation tests and test frameworks
- Selenium Webdriver
- Be motivated and detail-oriented, with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- React experience is nice to have
Education and Experience Required:
- Majored in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 3-5 years experience preferred
If you join us you will get:
- Unlimited scooting
- Competitive compensation and substantial equity
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Access to a workshop with soldering stations, a welder, air compressors and a 3D printer
- An amazing culture, team, and mission of which you will be an essential part
- The funnest chance you will ever get to save the planet!
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823