We are an industry leader in advertising solutions through automatic content recognition. We capture live viewing data from content sources across millions of Smart TVs and devices. Our comprehensive metrics deliver highly accurate, cross-platform viewing behavior. We enable advertisers and content producers with important insights that help them develop a deeper understanding of audiences, make more intelligent ad-buying decisions and be better prepared for changes in the market place. We are currently seeking a CONTRACT Senior QA Software Engineer to be based in our San Francisco, CA offices.
The Senior QA Software Engineer will:
- Be well-versed with test plan, test case preparation, test execution and consolidating test results.
- Be an expert communicator and ability to work closely with the product/development teams.
- Participate in QA team initiatives to define and improve processes.
- Have proficiency in testing RESTFUL API’s.
- Contribute to QA automation codebase.
- Provide comprehensive test reports to Senior Manager, QA Software Engineering.
- Must have in-depth knowledge on Software Quality Engineering Fundamentals.
- Have knowledge on programming/scripting language is mandatory (Python, Java, C, C++).
- Must be a strong team player with ability to juggle multiple projects in parallel.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 + years of software industry experience.
- Current or Previous Programming experience in Python, C.
- Experience designing and implementing QA automation test frameworks.
- Expertise in Linux/Unix, Jenkins and GIT.
- AWS experience is a plus.
- Experience in embedded systems is a plus.
San Francisco, US-CA
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823