Need candidates who are local to Bay Area as there will be an In-Person interview after the initial Webex video interview.
- 7+ years of experience in software development as well as testing, with at least 5 years in a Quality and Compliance function.
- Testing experience includes performing all aspects of software test management (test plan, test case creation, test cases execution)
- Knowledge of clinical research domain preferred. Experience with adaptive trials is a plus.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Experience with Salesforce Selenium automation tools
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Not afraid to roll up his or her sleeves – for example, a person who will work closely with an agile team of developers to implement automated test scripts and to perform manual testing, as necessary.
- Knowledge and experience with 21 CFR Part11 validation process and methodologies.
- Good working knowledge of and experience with the following concepts: ITIL, agile development, XML, automated testing, application integration and messaging technologies, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), open source technology stacks for SaaS, cloud computing and Web Services.
- Knowledge of HL7 and CDISC standards are a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform testing in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems.
- Create automated test scripts and deploys these scripts using automation software. Because test automation is not effective for all kinds of tests, this person must make determinations as to what portion of an overall test will benefit from automation.
- Creating end-to-end test plans; executing the plans and managing all activities in the plans to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solutions work as expected.
A charitable organization working to accelerate the transfer of high-impact research in clinical processes and systems technology into widespread adoption in the sectors of data management
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823