Bring your experience in functionality testing, build verification testing and regression testing with us, a fast growing health technology firm in San Francisco.
- Work closely with engineering, product, and client service teams
- Create, maintain, and disseminate test plans.
- Communicate with team on bug prioritization
- Perform black box and white box testing against both web applications as well as backend batch processing systems
- Perform system integration testing
- Perform load testing and analysis
- Work with development team to verify defect fixes through release cycle
- Design and develop automated regression test suite
- Help define QA team process.
- Find the bugs that others miss!
- 4+ years experience with both manual and automated web-based testing
- Strong experience and knowledge of QA practices
- Strong experience in test automation and java test framework/tools (Junit, TestNG, Selenium, etc)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Bash, etc
- Passionate about quality and automation
- Perform well under tight deadline pressures and fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Why Work Here?We are a growing group of passionate people, ready to take on real healthcare problems and bring disruption to the risk adjustment industry. We’re here to make a difference. We are a mission-driven company, committed to driving improved outcomes and reduced costs for the people of the world. We work hard, but we also recognize the importance of having fun at work. Ping pong, mini-golf tournaments, yoga classes, BBQs and Happy Hours are just a few of the fun activities here with us.
- Love dogs? We do too. With us, we’re a dog-friendly office.
- If you ever get hungry, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with a fully stocked kitchen.
- We like to give back to the community and support important causes. Every year, we participate as a team in Walk MS, AIDS Walk and other events.
- You won’t just be employee #1442 – you will be a vital part of growing our team. We are a premier provider of healthcare risk adjustment solutions, delivers intelligent data analytics that enable healthcare organizations to turn structured and unstructured health data into actionable insights that drive improved risk adjustment and better patient outcomes.
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823