As a Security Engineer, you love to interact with customers, both current and potential. You will provide direct support to our customers so you will quickly become very familiar with our products. You have excellent communication skills that demonstrate your personal professionalism and knowledge of software security.
Who are you?
You are mission-focused, highly team-oriented, have leadership skills and are able to help us build a strong customer service team. You love to work in a fast-paced and agile environment, love the entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of the ground-breaking new company.
Our customers use our product to deploy host-based network security, vulnerability management, compliance monitoring, system access management and intrusion detection on a variety of cloud provider environments. Our customers will look to you for authoritative guidance and answers as they adapt to cloud-based security management and migrate their technology and businesses to cloud hosting models.
Customer Management & Project Management
- Manage the engagement operations which include, but is not limited to: project activities, status reporting, issue escalation, run rates and utilization tracking
- Proactively identify and work to remove roadblocks that impact customer adoption of Halo
- Drive the cadence for weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings with customer and our key stakeholders.
- Lead projects, training, meetings and working sessions as needed on each customer engagement
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, key stakeholders, etc.
- Brief customers on upcoming features and new capabilities of Halo.
- Partner with internal teams (Customer Success, Product, DevOps, Engineering, QA, etc.) to provide full capabilities to customer
- Track customer projects that involve Halo and identify new projects where Halo will enhance the customer efficiency in security operations
- Be a technical subject matter expert on our solution and guide the customer to properly deploy, configure and maximize the use of our solution
- Perform current state assessment and provide recommendations/best practices that address short and long-term goals utilizing Halo
- Assist customers in applying Halo capabilities to their critical security control systems on a large scale and across a variety of environments.
- Design and help develop methods for large scale installation and operational integration to customers security operations.
- Assist customers in the on-boarding process, automating installation using popular orchestration tools like Chef for Puppet.
- Coordinate resolution to customer requests, issues, questions, etc. in a timely manner.
- Assist with developing technical content and policies for best practices.
- Assist customers with REST API integrations between our product and security operation tools or products used by customers
What You Need For This Position
- Strong background in managing Information Security projects to successful completion
- Customer-oriented focus with a strong interest in client satisfaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate technical details in a clear, understandable manner to multiple levels of an organization.
- Understanding and experience with Information Security technologies such as: Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Management, File Integrity Monitoring, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology or concepts very quickly
- Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- Good knowledge of orchestration automation tools like Chef or Puppet
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience assessing, designing and implementing security for Linux and Windows operating systems and their hosted application stacks
- Experience working in cloud environments (AWS, Rackspace, etc)
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- CISSP certification or equivalent experience
- Prior Big 4 consulting experience is a plus
We are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com and Adobe use us to enhance their security and compliance posture, while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, we are backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors.
Top Reasons to Work With Us
- We are a growing, well-funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- There are a lot of smart people to work with!
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
- Opportunity to work with the best security tool in the industry
- We get stuff done!
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823