We are powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, we are ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
We're looking to hire a Functional QA Engineer will be responsible for testing end-to-end quality of our platform and product as we continue adding new features and taking our platform to the next level. This position will focus on 70% functional testing and 30% automation.
- Understand specs and designs, and develop test strategy
- Testing client / server applications on web and mobile platforms
- Create test plans for functional/non-functional testings
- Perform various tests and record the results
- Debugging the issues while testing
- Build and maintain automation tests for UI and APIs
- Work with development, product, and other internal/external stakeholders
- Responsible for deployment and post-production support
- 5+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience with testing mobile applications on iOS and Android
- Experience in working as part of agile teams
- Experience using UI Automation tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Appium)
- Experience in using API testing tools (Postman, Soapui)
- Hands on experience with SQL and Unix
- Hands-on programming capability for test automation using Python, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Experience in using debugging tools like Charles proxy, fiddler, wireshark, developer tools, etc.
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823