We are a highly specialized social network for information security professionals, serving more than half the experts of the industry. InfoSec professionals use the platform to share insights and build their professional reputation. We have over 500,000 unique visitors, and are continuing to grow our base at a rapid pace. We're looking for a self-driven, experienced QA who can work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders to push our platform to the next level.
We are a small but dedicated team, looking for a bright, motivated Quality Assurance Tester to join our us in our fast-paced and exciting environment. We work in SOMA, have team lunches on Mondays, wfh Wednesdays, competitive compensation and great benefits.
* 2+ years of practical automated testing experience
Groovy, Bash, Kotlin
* Git for version management
* Cucumber and Gherkin
* http://www.protractortest.org/ or a similar library for functional (E2E) testing
* Page Object and/or Screenplay design patterns
* Web technologies for functional testing: essential knowledge of HTML, CSS,
JS and browsers.
* Experience automating repetitive testing tasks
* Familiar with agile and iterative development processes
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Write and maintain test cases
* Preform manual and functional tests
* Tirage urgent support requests
* Own the automation of functional and performance testing
* Guide the developers on unit and integration testing
* Apply analytical and logical thinking to discover edge cases
* Pair with the product owner for requirements gathering
* Evangelize and grow best practices like TDD, bdd, code reviews, and testing pyramids
* Familiar with Continuous Integration and Build and Deployment automation
* Help team members (including distributed engineering team in India) with
automation tests, issues, and questions
* Experience on AWS services and APIs
* Familiarity with one or more of these tools: serenity/js, serenity bdd, behave
* Experience with mobile automation
With us, we value and promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate and encourage people from all backgrounds who are qualified to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Automation, Technical Requirements, Test Plans, TDD, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Unit Testing
$80K – $100K and higher (DOE)
0.0% – 0.2%
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823