We are building the future of hospitality.
We are reimagining travel, hospitality and ultimately how cities are experienced. We started a little over 3 years ago and is now active in 13 markets and 1100+ locations. We have over 200 employees and headquartered in San Francisco.
We are building the world's first deconstructed hotel - with apartments, houses, condos, villas, and lofts that you can book at a moment's notice. Each location is one-of-a-kind and chosen by us. Typically, we've selected a unique and explorable neighborhood and equip our guest with Neighborhood Guides full of wisdom about the best places to eat, drink, shop, and relax. Our units are designed by our talented interior designers, and serviced by us to our exact standards: 24/7 concierge service, Wi-Fi, professionally cleaned homes, comfortable beds, crisp linens, and over 200 other standards.
It’s travel made tranquil.
When you travel with us, you get an authentic local experience plus the comforts of hotel hospitality. We are located in one-of-a-kind, explorable neighborhoods, and each home is equipped with a Neighborhood Guide full of local wisdom about the best places to eat, drink, shop, and relax in the area. Though we come in all shapes and sizes, inside each one you’ll find the same consistent standard of quality: crisp linens, professional cleaning, high-speed Wi-Fi, and 24/7 concierge service. It’s travel made tranquil.
Backed by some of the most well-regarded VCs in the Bay Area, we are building the future of hospitality so that we can inspire unforgettable moments of discovery and joy throughout the world. The data science team is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team as a machine learning engineer.
*Be a part of a team that is focused on building data driven systems and machine learning solutions
*Use machine learning to solve a wide spectrum of problems across multiple domains such as dynamic pricing, yield management, demand forecasting and recommendation systems
*Contribute to ideation, prototyping, design, and production of machine learning algorithms leveraging the latest developments in machine learning, neural networks and computer vision
*Get a rare & blue sky opportunity to design, build and scale some of these systems from scratch
EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS:
* At least 3-5 years experience writing scalable and performant systems that deliver the output of machine learning models to downstream consumers
* Strong fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, statistics, predictive modeling, & distributed systems and the mathematical underpinnings thereof
* Experience with AWS technologies (including Redshift, S3, EC2, Lambda) in large-scale data warehousing and machine learning projects
* Strong mastery of python and relevant ML libraries
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and analysis
* Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or another highly mathematical discipline
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
• Competitive salary
• Generous stock option plan
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Daily catered lunches
• All the coffee you can imagine
• Snack-filled kitchen
• A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Python, Machine Learning, SQL, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science
$100K – $160K and higher (DOE)
0.01% – 0.1%
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823