Our iOS app presents a rare opportunity to design and develop elegant and novel mobile interfaces that elegantly support a wide range of database workflows so that our customers can organize anything, anytime, regardless of what device they're using.
In developing our iPhone and iPad apps, we've taken great care to not simply port our web interface to mobile, but rather to design each interaction and animation in a mobile-first and touch-friendly way. We're looking for someone to pick up the reins and lead all things iOS. You'll not only fully own the development of new features on iOS, but also have the opportunity to rethink existing core features that currently have no mobile equivalent (e.g. Calendar and Kanban views) by creating them from scratch on iOS.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Take full ownership and responsibility for building, testing, releasing, and maintaining our iOS app.
* Rethink our web UI to operate seamlessly and natively on mobile.
WHO YOU ARE
* You have extensive experience with developing high-quality, UI-rich iOS apps — as a bonus, we'd love to see your apps in the App Store!
* You have deep knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-c, as well as the iOS SDK.
* You have strong UX sensibilities and enjoy perfecting the details that matter.
* You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
iOS Development, UI/UX Design, Swift/Objective C/iOS/Xcode
$80K – $150K and higher (DOE)
0.01% – 0.1%
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823