We are building a new kind of social platform for saving, sharing and remembering your life. It automatically records the ways you move and go through your day. Combined with photos, videos and stories, it creates a new new kind of social feed to share with friends.
Social users today are locked into an impersonal algorithmically sorted ad-filled experience. Social sharing networks no longer feel genuine or authentic. Users want more. We are changing the game with new ways to share your real life.
IOS Software Engineer
As one of our IOS Software Engineers you will be part of a small, highly focused team building the next-generation consumer social platform. With a strong core team and top investors, we’re looking for people who are passionate about building great products at a great company.
You will be working on a team where you can have a huge impact and everyone is a stakeholder in the company’s success. You will be collaborating daily with multiple areas throughout the company including Product Management, QA, Design and Senior Management.
• We're looking for IOS Engineers with prior social / mobile app engineering experience or very strong experience building complicated app user experiences, at least 5 years required.
• Collaborate with Product Designers and Product Managers to deliver compelling consumer-facing products on the IOS Platform.
• Architect efficient and reusable front-end abstractions that drive complex IOS UI’s.
• Engage with designers in discussions about product and interaction design
Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
• B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or 5+ years in relevant work experience
• 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
• 2+ years building applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa and other frameworks
• 2+ years mobile application development experience (IOS or Android)
• Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
• Strong experience partnering with designers to implement pixel-perfect designs.
• Familiarity with IOS UI design principles and accessibility best practices
• Freedom and Flexibility are core to our values. We want you to be happy and we'll work together to keep you that way
$80K – $160K and higher (DOE)
0.1% – 2.0%
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823